Growing With Your Business
Evolving Your Role as the CEO (Coming Soon)
Are you prepared for the leadership challenges you will face as your company grows? Growth is change, evolution, and learning. Nowhere is this more evident than in how leaders themselves must change and evolve as a business grows.
What makes leading a growth company so difficult is you’re dealing with a series of issues, decisions, and challenges that you have never faced before. The biggest overall challenge is the unending change that the company is subject to as it grows – and that means your role must evolve to match those changes. How well you adapt to the changing needs of your company as it grows is the difference between success and failure.
Instead of rehashing a lot of mainstream leadership advice you could pick up from any popular book on leadership, this eBook defines the transitions you will need to make to ensure that you are the leader your company needs at every stage of growth. “Growing With Your Business” tackles the specific changes you need to make in your approach to leading, managing, and operating your company as it grows. These real-world insights allow a leader to move faster with fewer wrong turns and costly dead ends.
By reading this eBook you will:
- Identify which “best” leadership practices are standing in the way of your growth.
- Recognize how the roles and responsibilities of leaders change as the company grows.
- See why growth requires new ways of managing and operating.
- Learn what knowledge and skills are necessary at each stage of your company’s growth.
- Understand, plan for, and manage the challenges that come with each level of growth.
- Know what to stop doing as your company grows.