12 Dysfunctions of Fast-Growth Companies (Coming Soon)
What are the obstacles that are slowing your company’s growth? It’s nearly impossible to scale and grow a business without experiencing problems along the way. Problems inevitably begin to pile up as a company grows and becomes more complex.
Organizational problems hinder a company’s ability to continue to grow and are often a leader’s first indication that changes are needed in the business. These are not only problems, but also warning signs of deeper issues within an organization.
This eBook takes an in-depth look at the 12 most common organizational growth problems, how a company gets them, and what to do about them. Every fast-growth company eventually runs into these all-too-common obstacles. How you handle them can make the difference between success and a high-speed crash.
By reading this eBook you will:
- Understand what the twelve most common growth problems are, why companies have them, and what to do about them.
- See why focusing only on markets, products, and strategy is not enough to build sustainable profitable growth.
- Learn why it’s critically important for a fast-growth company to raise its ability to support its growth as fast as it does the revenue line.
- Understand and measure the extent to which your organization is positioned for continued successful (and profitable) growth.
- Discover why business problems of fast-growing companies are similar.