GrowthMine values comments and appreciates the time that our readers spend to share ideas and contribute feedback. To maintain quality conversations, we’ve created a few simple commenting standards for the GrowthMine community. When making moderation decisions, we will take these, as well as the context in which comments are made, into consideration. Our aim is to be transparent about our moderation process and why specific comments will be removed.
- best critical thinking ghostwriting site for school https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-on-how-diwali-is-celebrated/80/ blog writing service pricing apprendre a vivre luc ferry resume cgv online pharmacy sample cover letter software developer position best websites for essays how long does 50 mg of viagra last https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/autobiography-thesis-examples/2/ buy research papers online viagra benefits in hindi http://jeromechamber.com/event/working-papers-pa/23/ your coursework sqa follow link here cause and effect essay on smoking https://samponline.org/blacklives/downfall-of-the-romanovs-essay/27/ lamictal anticonvulsant cialis 5mg how does it work esl assignment proofreading for hire au refill cialis how to write introductory paragraph for research paper prednisone generic deltasone hasir bilezik fiyati viagra professional research paper writing service cheap viagra forum best thesis defense is offense business administration essay example get link act essay view cialis virker ikke opinion essay about crime Personal Attacks: We actively encourage comments, debate, and dissent. However, personal attacks (on authors, other users, or any individual), persistent abuse, and harassment will not be tolerated. The GrowthMine community should intelligently discuss topics through informative, engaging, and insightful conversations.
- Language and Tone: We expect all of our users to be respectful to other people and constructively add to the conversation. We will remove any comment that is derogatory, offensive, threatening, vulgar, profane, abusive, hateful or in any other way violates our sense of decorum and civility.
- Relevance: Stick to the topic of the article and make your comment relevant. Off-topic comments are removed in order to keep comment threads on track.
- Spam: Spam, advertising, and blatant self-promotion will be removed.
- Misinformation: We accept criticism of the articles we publish, but will not allow misrepresentation of GrowthMine or our authors. We will differentiate between constructive arguments and comments that are libelous, defamatory, false, or misleading.
- Illegal: Any comment, which violates or encourages others to violate any law, including intellectual property, privacy, or other rights, will be removed.
- Quality: The GrowthMine community is a marketplace of intelligent conversations. Help us maintain this by taking responsibility for the quality of the discussions in which you are participating. While we have a hands-on approach to community engagement, we may sometimes miss spam or problem commenters and encourage you to notify us of potential problems.
We appreciate our readers and thank you for adding to the discussion. We hope these guidelines will help you to add value to the GrowthMine community, find value in the comments of others, and continue enjoying our site.
All Rights Reserved
GrowthMine reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any comments, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Loss of Privileges
Anyone who consistently or intentionally ignores this Comment Policy will lose future access and commenting privileges on the Site. This is not an action that we take lightly or arbitrarily. However, our goal is to create and maintain an online experience consistent with GrowthMine values, and we reserve the right to make decisions which we feel support that objective.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding GrowthMine’s Comment Policy, please contact us.
GrowthMine may update its Comment Policy from time to time. When we change the policy in a material way, we will update this posting.
Last Updated: August 1, 2013