The Big Idea
What does it take to successfully scale a company and keep it growing?
Much of what we believe about what it takes to scale a successful company and keep it growing is just plain wrong. Fast-growing businesses face a completely different set of challenges and opportunities than Fortune 500 firms or start-ups.
This is why only a tiny percentage of all companies break through to the highest levels of growth and success.
Mark draws upon an extensive background in business growth to reveal exactly how companies address the real problems of steering a company through the difficult terrain that lies between small and big. He will show that breakthrough success is associated with a definable set of strategies and capabilities that anyone in any business can duplicate – from startup to market leader.
With specific and powerful action steps and priceless insight from years of experience working with leaders who’ve taken their companies to extraordinary levels of growth and profitability – From Small to Big is filled with real-world solutions and myth-busting information that can be used by any company wanting to reach its full potential.
Whether you are just beginning to grow or are a market leader, From Small to Big provides you with a clear roadmap to the next stage of growth, starting from where you are today.
- A common frame of reference for building a great company.
- Understand what a leadership team can actually do to make sure a company has a chance at becoming a breakthrough company.
- Discover what is the single greatest source of competitive advantage overlooked by most leaders.
- See why different companies exposed to the same set of circumstances achieve vastly different results.
- Learn how to predict how growth will impact your organization.
- Know when to adapt your methods and management approach.
- Identify the right things to focus on, at the right time.
- Understand the seven building blocks that determine an organization’s long-term success.